Friday, January 6, 2012

Polar Animals



Friday, already??? Today is the last official "day-off" for my winter break! Of course, there's still the weekend, but weekends are busy. Don't get too jealous if you've already started back to school - we had full days the whoooole week before Christmas! 


Last night/this morning I worked on a simple Arctic Polar Animals pack. My district is very big on THINKING MAPS! What about your district?? Lots of great connections between T.M. and Write from the beginning - anyone out there use WFTB for writing? I just recently began to look into that method and so far I really love it! 


So. Here's a link to my file on TPT - Polar Animals Thinking Map Pack - it's free though so make sure to check it out! While you're on TPT, check out some of my math resources; they are mostly geared toward second grade. Many align with Everday Math (geez all this curriculum buzz words in my blog today!), but I'm sure they can be used with other grades and other curriculums!


Hope you have a great Friday!! :) Those of you teaching, enjoy your last day of the work week!


*Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Arctic Animal freebies! Love them! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award on my blog! Stop by my blog,Stories From Second to pick it up! :P

    ReplyDelete