Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh, Sunday Night...


Sunday nights are always the same for me... on the couch, cramming in every little thing I can do before the dreaded Monday morning arrives. I am totally NOT a morning person, so Mondays are always the worst! 


I've been working to finish up some supplemental math handouts - adding these in as guided instruction. 
Here's a few documents that I created - these cover 2-digit addition, number stories, ballpark estimates and partial sums (if you're using EDM: 4.5, 4.6, 4.8 and 4.9).
    
**please let me know if you use these, I don't know how helpful these would be for someone unable to read my thoughts! **


I had to blog though because... I'm up to FORTY followers in just five days! Obviously, I'm super excited :) So thanks, thanks, thanks to you all wonderful bloggers out there! 


Tomorrow is my first day back after winter break - I am super pumped to see my kiddos! 
Alrighty - have a wonderful week, my friends!!


*Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and it's supercute! I'm your newest follower.

    If you have time, I would love for you to come check out my blog (like teachers have extra time lol)!

    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    My TPT Store
    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of your newest followers! I just started a blog too. Come by and chcek it out!
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete